February 2, 2011

2 Months...I do delcare ♥

WOOHOO!!! Phill has been out 2 months as of yesterday February 1st, and guess what I'm not married yet, or anything like unto it. (Take that world!)  Not like I would be any month, because I am head over heels for that cute boy in California!
 My goal for this month is Save Money! I will try to not let myself down; I tend to fudge on productive endeavors, however it never hurts to attempt sporadic productiveness!


I have an idea that if I pretend that Phill will be home really soon, then it doesn't feel so far away. The problem with this idea/plan is that I do get an occasional kick in the gut by reality when I remember how very far away it really is.  But "sacrifice brings forth the blessings of Heaven," so for now I will stay in my state of optimistic denial because it's working for me just fine!  After all "the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss."

No comments:

Post a Comment