November 13, 2011

Fitness is My Pal



There are a many things i love with a passion: my family, Phillip, the gospel, fresh air, and... food. I really love to eat.  Lately i have been hearing this saying, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." when i hear this, i think to myself, 'Really...have they never eaten cake?' i mean COME ON!
I believe life is too delightful, surrounded by people you love and delectable things, to deprive yourself! Dieting is also proven to make you gain more weight in the long run, because you deprive yourself, and then binge!
i need to do the running to eat the desserts... Proven fact!   Go to the gym. get home. fill my hands with oreos:) Well, then why deprive yourself! Philosophy if you eat what you want when you want, you won't gorge yourself.  Among the things i have a liking for, i enjoy running. I'm not particularly good at it. A back injury took me out of the game for a few years, but I'm edging my way back into fitness and control...calorie control that is.  I've started using My Fitness Pal, here is the link:  http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ it's free calorie counter and exercise tracker...and it. is. awesome.
I still eat what i want, when i want, but I'm am aware of how much i am eating, and now i actually know when to stop! Since i first logged onto myfitnesspal i have lost 7 pounds. what. up. I can also run much further than i could before! woot.
 Starving yourself is NEVER the answer, and depriving yourself is NEVER fun. So enjoy life, enjoy food!
Check out my fitness pal if you get the inkling. it's a helpful tool to enjoy the sweeter things in life and still get some results.  I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Meg, thanks for the tutoring session for My Fitness Pal; you're definately my very inspiring Pal!!! xoxo Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A debt of gratitude is in order for your data, it was truly extremely helpfull.. skinny fiber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back however I would accept by every one of the remarks this is working for you also. Brianne O. Leary

    ReplyDelete
  4. The abysmal you dig into the content and communicate us the precise aggregation is appreciable. Organifi discount

    ReplyDelete