November 27, 2011

Attitude 'o' Gratitude

I just realized that i never posted about what i am most grateful for...how ungrateful of me! So I'll make up for it! (mostly for my own benefit)


I am thankful for my family.  We've had amazing adventures and experiences. We've had a lot of trials, but we're still together.  I'd be lost without them!  
I am thankful for my cute parents who keep us all together. They are truly selfless and i owe everything i have and am to them and their amazing support!

i am thankful for my crazy sister and sister-in-law...(and that i no longer have that hair color...i was going through a phase.haha) Kait and Kira have been great examples to me in my life!


I am thankful for my awesome brothers and all the fun times we've had hiking, rodeoing, nintendoing...(those are not real words. ha.)



Phill has by far been one my greatest blessings! In my entire life i never thought i would find someone who would treat me with so much respect and love.  I am so grateful that he chose to serve a mission and has allowed me to be a part of it as well. He has the ability to bring me joy on my worst days and make me feel important when i feel so insignificant.
He is my best friend!

I am sometimes thankful for my puppy...haha. Just kidding, i am always thankful for Indy! She always finds a way to make me laugh, despite all her obnoxious habits. She comes on drives with me and is pretty much my constant companion when i am home.

Above all else, I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ.  His atonement which has strengthened me and given me hope.  I would be in darkness without the hope my savior gives to me.  He lives, and He loves me.

There are so many things that i am truly grateful for! My home, my education, my cute Brandley family, a healthy body, a sound mind, my extended family, my future family, mountains, and fresh air, freedom, and sacrifice.  I am thankful for the blessings i receive from my Heavenly Father, and his tender mercies that i experience everyday!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 







1 comment: