November 20, 2011

Red Bull...gives you wings!

On the first day of June 2009, i agreed to go on a walk with one Phillip Jesse Brandley.  It was about 11:30 at night and it had been raining all day. I hadn't seen Phill in 2 years and shockingly enough i wasn't nervous at all.  i stepped out the front door of my house into the warm summer night not knowing that this would ever amount to anything.  We started walking, there was no awkward small talk, we just talked non-stop about nothing...it was easy, and it was fun! We walked for miles doing random things: rearranging people's lawn ornaments, running through sprinklers, waiting at a bus stop even though there wasn't a bus, and laughing. There was one thing we did that night, that has always stayed with us....well, besides each other. (haha)
Phill had been randomly picking flowers from people's yards as we walked and handed them to me.  As we walked he found a Red Bull can in the gutter, not thinking about sanitation or germs, i put the flowers in the can of Red Bull and he kept adding to it as we walked.  Next thing i know, I'm getting a text from my mom telling me it is now 2:30 A.M. and i had better get my butt home! I completely lost track of time! After that night, i didn't really expect to see him again, i wanted to, but i didn't expect we'd ever have anymore than that random walk in the middle of the night.  But, here we are almost 2 1/2 years later, still going strong. Now you are probably wondering what provoked this random storytelling post? This did:


Friday morning around 2, I had just gotten back from a movie with my sister, i walk into my room and i find these. Needless to say i crumbled and had myself a good cry. But all patheticness aside, how FREAKING adorable is this?!?  Phill collaborated with his amazing siblings, and arranged to have these delivered to me, in  a Red Bull can with a cute note. And people ask me why i love him! I couldn't have asked for anything or anyone sweeter. Sorry to get all mushy up in here, but he is just incredible, and i don't deserve him!




No comments:

Post a Comment