April 28, 2011

As of Late

Well, it has been a while since I have posted anything of consequence, for a couple of reasons. 1. I had nothing to say. 2. I’m too lazy.  But, i am currently enjoying my one week of summer vacation before its back to school next week.  Confession: i am breaking a cardinal rule attending summer school, but we all have to hypocrites in one way or another. 
I recently just finished up Spring semester at Weber State.  At the beginning of the semester all of my professors mentioned that their class would the hardest of the semester, I brushed it off as soon as it was said...little did i know that NONE of them were lying.  This was the worst semester ever! Everything that could have gone wrong, did. It was just awesome. But, i made it out a live... sort of.
I turned 20 yesterday.  That is one FAT number.  Not only is the overall agedness of it large but when you put  a "2" in front of a number as opposed to a skinny "1" it's a morbidly obese number. I had a great birthday. I finally joined the world of technology and got an iPod touch. (thank you parents).  I ate my weight in food at the Cheesecake Factory, and I went up to Logan to meet baby Teancum. (Phill's nephew), then over to visit Becca and baby Avery (Phill's sister-in-law and niece).  I had so much fun hanging out with my family for the first half and my second family the other half.
Just today I watched Steve Carell’s very last office as Michael Scott and I will admit, I cried. 
Phill is doing great as always, he has almost been gone for 5 months, he is still in the middle of nowhere, and he is still loving it.  And I still miss him like the dickens (what does that even mean? I do not know, but it's true.) 
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment