July 27, 2011

when you're sick in the summer...

 
Who gets a cold in July??? That would be me. I’ve been struck with the cursed rhino virus, when ironically enough I was thinking to myself last week how I haven’t gotten sick in a long time. Dang karma.  The joy of the common cold is having nothing brighten your day more than being perfectly content to lie in a sea of snot ridden Kleenexes all day long. (Appetizing i know) Haha. When it's 98 degrees outside and 100 degrees around your congested noggin, there isn't much that makes you feel like getting your summer happy on. But, I have found a cure for the common feel like death and want to keel over virus. The answer is Stefon. This is my new favorite segment of SNL. This is the only clip i could find of him that was any good on YouTube, but there are much better ones on Hulu. Definitely check it out. And whether you are feeling under the weather or not. It's good for a laugh
.

No comments:

Post a Comment