January 9, 2012

to the hills!

So how about this weather? I will not lie i have been elated with this lack of snow/global warming phenomenon we have been experiencing lately! it's been so nice i decided to really get out and enjoy it, last Friday i decided I'd wake up the next day and take a hike, i wake up Saturday morning and...NOOO! snow. I was determined to get my mountain fix though, so i packed up a couple pairs of snow shoes picked up my friend Shanda, and we headed up Logan canyon to Tony Grove...i was shocked at how little snow was up the canyon. We kept driving snow shoed a bit, drove to Bear Lake/Idaho snagged some hot chocolate and headed back for home. It was beautiful up there! i love me some mountains!

soooo cold!!!

Bear Lake!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I saw your blog on the Waiting for a Missionary facebook page :) I'll follow you if you follow me! Btw, I love Bear Lake :) Except it's freezing there right now! Haha. My blog is lifeasastrawberry-blonde.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete