December 12, 2010

Life Goes On

It's almost been 2 weeks since Elder Brandley left on his mission, and I will be the first to admit it is an adjustment!!! But, life goes on.  But to answer everyone's questions: Yes, i do feel like something is missing, I don’t love Phillip any less (absence makes the heart grow fonder don’t ya know.), and no i won't be married in 3 months, 10 months or even 24 months. Mmmk, and I do actually function without my other half (not as efficiently, but i do it!). 
As far as what is up in the Wonderful World of Meg: Fall semester is O-V-E-R!!! I'm contemplating making a shirt that says "I survived fall semester 2010 at Weber State." What a beast.
 Holidays are keeping me on the busier side of psychotic.  If only it would snow so it would actually feel like Christmas! 
            Life lesson of the past 2 weeks: Embrace the moment even if it is screaming out loud in the middle of a testing center when you passed a 6 hour math test...Always put the cap back on your gas tank, don't listen to what other people say, and....play the ukulele all the time; you cannot be depressed while playing a uke. Life. Lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment