May 9, 2011

The Call

Every year some 53,000 missionaries phone home from all around the globe to talk to their families.  And in case you forgot my best friend just happens to be one of those 53,000 missionaries and he also just happened to call for Mother's Day yesterday. Win, win. I was lucky enough to talk to him...."Win, win, win" (The Office).  I can easily say that I have not been in that good of a mood in 5 months.  It was so awesome to talk to him! I love knowing someone so well that despite being apart for so long you still think the same, act the same, and feel the same. He is without a doubt one of the greatest things in my life...not to get all sappy or anything, but I don't know where I would be if I didn't have Phillip in my life. And I am endlessly happy that I got to talk to him, hear how he is doing (awesome by the way), and hear his voice talking just to me. Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment