March 14, 2012

Fresh Air

Last Thursday I hit the jackpot, a day off from school and no pending homework due the next day...this pretty much NEVER happens anymore so i took advantage of the beautiful place in which we live and headed for the mountains! Of course you should never got to the mountains by yourself so i took my trusty companion with me: Indy!!!
10 months old now!
She and i had so much fun traipsing around in the snow, and the mud...a lot of mud.  We drove all over the Ogden valley, from Old Snow Basin Road, to Causey Dam, to Monte Cristo and home again. Indy is great in the car, roll down the windows and she's set for the ride. Every time i open my car door and she's outside with me, she always tries to hop in for a ride. haha.   It was a beautiful day in the mountains with my favorite puppy... here are a few more pictures of our adventure:

Causey Dam all frozen over

Curious puppy exploring

recovering after she nose dived into the snow. haha. crazy pup.
love me some fresh mountain air!

No comments:

Post a Comment