September 10, 2012

September Bonus

I have been a bit of a blogging failure lately, but life has handed me a bucket or two of lemons over the past couple of months, and I'll be honest i got a little tired of making lemonade...But, September is my all time favorite month! It always has been, and i honestly don't know why, because there are no major events that make September particularly special.  Lately though, I've been dealt a few sweet cards, that have brought me so much peace.  If you know me, you'll know i am passionate about nature. I am always looking at the mountain, or sky. Since September started it's been a nature stalker's gold mine;) Observe:





 
Pretty Amazing right!?! I love Utah, i love it even more so in the Fall! September has been pretty sweet so far, the perks didn't stop at the scenery!
On Saturday my Aunt Natalie was puppy sitting seven 3 week old Schnauzer puppies, so we went to visit. Aren't they adorable! let's be honest puppies are just the greatest! who can be upset when you're surrounded by a bunch of puppies! Later that Saturday i was able to go up to Pickleville playhouse with some of Phill's siblings and see the Hanging of Juanito Bandito. Not going to lie it was the funniest thing i have ever seen. (sorry no pictures.)
Sunday we were visited by 3 of my favorite crazies:



These cuties are getting so big! I can't believe Ethan is getting baptized in a couple of weeks, Derrick is in first grade, and Lia is starting pre-school! They definitely have a way of making my day!

Phill only has 3 months left, I've heard the last three months are the hardest, and so far no one has lied to me...it's been crazy hard, but we're getting there. So chin up!

Final perk that has been a part of September is i changed my hair for fall! As vain or superficial as it may sound, i LOVE getting my hair done. haha. it's a little ridiculous. I went darker for fall, and it's a welcome change:)

There you have it, 2 weeks of my crazy beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment