September 1, 2011

9 months baby!


Clearly excited about this 9 months thing.

Alright so Elder Brandley has been out 9 months and at risk of looking overly excited i have been debating how to do this post....i thought i would give some statistics about how it takes 9 months to get from Earth to Jupiter...or in 9 months the average person walks 100 miles (all these statistics are being made up on the spot and are most likely completely bogus. haha. ) Anyways, i was hoping to find an awesome stat to put this 9 month chunk of time into perspective, trying to find an alternative to the obvious answer to measure a 9 month period of time...yes, a baby. But i had no such luck. So Phill has been gone a whole baby. haha.  And he is doing awesome! He is heading to his 3rd Area (not sure where yet), working hard, and spreading some joy!  
So...where do we stand 9 months out???
I believe Sugarland says it best.


basically i am just as crazy about him as ever! we still think freakishly alike, he still cracks me up, makes me endlessly happy, and no one else holds a candle to him....(i know mush fest, but all true. ha.)
3 more months and we'll be at 1 year. Time is flying, can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!


The most recent pictures of Phillip and I. to the left you see elated me tearing off link # 9 to my wicked sweet paper chain! and to the right you see Elder PJB as studly as ever holding some sort of stuffed animal...story of animal unknown. haha (we're still pretty cute together if i say so myself.)
Happy September All!


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I love how you put this "So Phil's been gone a whole baby." Awesome. We sure love you two! Only 15 more months!

    ReplyDelete