September 26, 2011

Words To Live By:

On Saturday night I went with my cute mommy, to the General Relief Society Meeting. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf spoke to the women of the church. He used Forget-Me-Nots for the foundation of his talk. Just as there are five pedals on each Forget Me Not, he gave us 5 things we should never forget:

1. to be patient and compassionate with yourself
2. some sacrifices are better than others
3.  to seek for happiness NOW
4. that the gospel of Jesus Christ will inspire and uplift you.
5. that your Heavenly Father knows, loves, and cherishes you.

I loved this talk! Whether you have been active in the church all your life, or never at all your Heavenly Father loves you, and He loves me.  One of my favorite songs is Consider the Lilies it reminds me that no matter how small and insignificant we all may feel at times, Heavenly Father is mindful of all of his creations including me and you!

So chins up my friends, because He won't forget you, and neither will I!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment