April 21, 2012

21???

Ah, the time has come...this is my last week of being 20. Now let the rapid decay into my elderly years begin...it's all down hill from here. Kidding. Obviously i know I am still in my prime, but 21 seems a LOT older than 20, just sayin. As tradition has thus been held up, the week of one of my friend's 21st birthday we hold a Margarita Night, because for most people 21 means you get to go out and get wasted legally, but for us mormons the only thing we get to do when we turn 21 is hop on down to the DMV for a wild license renewal party. woot. Anyways, we work with what we've got and typically we replace tequila with a little extra lime juice to make us feel more hard core ;) As you may have guessed it was my margarita night this round and we made a killer batch of beverages!

The recipe is:
fresh cut strawberries
1/4 cup of lime juice
1/2 cup of orange juice
2 Tablespoons of sugar
ice

put it in a blender and wah-la Margarita ville ;)

As always when it comes to my cute friends we pretty much talk nonstop from beginning to end and we had tons of fun catching up! So i guess here is to a year of being 21. 

1 comment: