June 18, 2012

3 going on....

As you, the ever avid read of this epic blog, know on Friday was our 3rd year anniversary. Ironically as we like to point out we have never spent one together. Our first year Anniversary I was in Tonga, and the past 2 Phill has been in California doing something important i guess.... ;) Needless to say we are both at fault. Last year the anniversary on my own was a bit depressing so this year i stepped it up and took matters into my own hands. I took a personal day, which really only entailed getting my hair done and taking myself to lunch at Zuppas (Yum!), BUT it was still something!

I came home to a cute card from Phill in the mail and a video letter, i literally love video letters from him! it's the closest we ever really get to being together and he has some unbelievable gift to say everything i need and want to hear. Home Run, Phillip, Home Run.
This is a snip i took of his video where he is showing off that we're still a cute couple obviously;) haha. Although he doesn't look all to pleased at the moment. haha.

Later that day, I went with my family Father's Day shopping, and we came across this beauty:
i tell you what, if you are ever having a "fat" day, sit in this chair, it makes you feel so small. haha. Instant cure! I love the 6 cup holders, oh the possibilities!!!

In other events of that day, Kaitlin was doing her hair, and it was getting a little out of control so i challenged her to see how big she could make it. Challenge Accepted:

As you can see, we got a pretty good laugh out of it. Man i love her.
Even though it would have been incredible to spend our anniversary together it's reassuring to know that we are doing as our Heavenly Father has asked of us, to give of ourselves for the building of his kingdom on this earth. Next year we'll both be here, so we'll have to do something...REALLY amazing to celebrate ;)


1 comment: