June 9, 2012

High-Fives

optimist or pessimist, it's no secret that sometimes life just sucks. But I am a firm believer that everyday there are little things sent to you to make each day bearable. Phill used to call them "high-fives from Heavenly Father." Today was a little rough, but it started out with a perk, i put on my pants this morning, ha, no that wasn't the perk even though it is an impressive feat some days. But this is what i discovered as i put my pants on this morning:

So, let's be honest when your awesome green pants remind you that God Loves You, that's quite the high-5...

As the high of any high-5 eventually wears off, as did this one, but there was another one waiting. I decided to take a run this evening, when i got home i was tired and frustrated, and missing Phill more than usual, so i put on our playlist and stared at the sky, high-5:

These events may mean nothing to all of you, but they are a divine testimony that my Father in Heaven is mindful of me and knows when i am in need of comfort.
"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." John 14:18

1 comment:

  1. I love that your pants tell you God loves you!!! Everyone needs a pair of those! :) Also you are looking absolutely amazing! Those pants look hot on you!

    ReplyDelete