March 7, 2011

Les Miserables in All It's Awesomeness!

I have recently had my eyes reopened to the genius that is Les Misérables.  If you’ve never read it/seen it/heard of it…shame. The musical is based on the novel written by Victor Hugo.  The story takes place during the time of French revolution as a wave of antimonarchism is rushing over the world.  The people of France are striving for a better tomorrow in every way.    It is a tragic, yet completely inspirational story; there is an unbelievable power behind Les Mis.  Maybe it’s the history nerd inside of me that makes me love it so much I don’t know, but it is blow your mind brilliant.
This video clip is from the 25th anniversary of the musical it combines the original cast members along with the 25th anniversary cast. AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment