March 6, 2011

MI FAMILIA!



This is a very old picture but we all pretty much act the same.
 The Fantastic 4!!!
Erick is the oldest of the bunch and is a genius to boot. He is studying medicine at Stanford University. He is one of the most laid back and enjoyable people I have ever met!
Kait comes next, she is brilliant in all things art and photography! She recently was just accepted into UofU and we are all super proud of her!!! She has had some rough roads in her life, but I know she'll conquer them all!
Then comes me and this whole blog is about me pretty much so i will just skip to the next sibling.
Benjamin, this boy is a soccer wonder and as smart as a whip! I love being around him.  He is one of the funniest people i know! He is a junior at Weber High and all around awesome kid.
In 2007 we got ourselves a Kira! She married my brother Erick and they both live in California now.  I love Kira so much, she is a bright and talented girl and as an added bonus she fits into our family perfectly!!! She has a degree in special education and we all love her very much!
The new and improved Westbroek family as of August 2007

My parents Mike and Marlene are absolutely amazing!!! In every way imaginable they have strived to make their family happy and they have been successful.  Both of them are great examples of service and selflessness.
They both work so hard and may sometimes feel unappreciated, but I hope they know how much i love them for everything they have ever done for me! My dad is a total goober our personalities are very alike in a lot of ways, with our lame jokes, our sarcastic comments and all around goofiness. My mom is practically my best friend i love spending time with her and being myself around her, i never have to hide anything from my mom or dad it's an awesome feeling!

I love everything about my family! I was insanely blessed in the relative department not going to lie. I love me some wacky Westbroeks:

The PARTY bus!!! We were the coolest people in all
of Yellowstone this trip 2009

We are adventurous!!!
Oregon 2007
Yellowstone Snowmobiling trip 2010
we LOVE -25 degrees...
and we go to Yellowstone A LOT!

We're Dutch-can't ya tell?
Like most families we love being together!!! I'm so grateful for that goofy, amazing, fantastic, delightful, brilliant, charismatic, wise, crazy, eternal family of mine!













No comments:

Post a Comment