February 9, 2012

melting.

So i have been dying to change my hair lately! And recently a technique called color melting has become really popular, and i have loved it...but haven't been brave enough to try it. But today i did! And i love it! A color melt is basically where your roots are a darker color and then they weave highlights in on the lower part of your hair so it just sort of "melts" from one color to another. IT'S AMAZING! I was so nervous having mine done, and at first i thought, what have i done?!? After about 10 minutes or so i was in love! I didn't do anything too crazy, just a subtle change, but it was enough and i am satisfied:) Here are some pictures of my grand experiment:




Success!!! 
in case you couldn't tell i am super happy with the outcome, happy enough to blog about it...because it's probably the most exciting thing to happen to me in 2 months. haha. Loving life;)

2 comments:

  1. Love it meg!! Now I want to go and get mine done! Would you recommend that girl you went to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still talking my breath away 600 miles away ;) I love you!

    ReplyDelete