February 13, 2012

no bed of roses...

Sometimes I think I sugarcoat Phill being on a mission. I make it seem like it's all sunshine and daisies and an occasional thorn-less bed of roses...and honestly sometimes it IS that easy. And other times it is a real struggle. I'm talking Prince Phillip (ironic?) through Malfeasant’s giant throne maze kind of struggle. Satan does real work on missionaries and also their girlfriends.  This last weekend was such a struggle for me. To ward of the evil witch and/or man I made this video to remind me why I am semi-patiently waiting for Phill, and to remember how to do so... it's a little more serious, but it got the job done and made me feel MUCH better! Phill has been out 14 1/2 months give or take (who's really counting anyways?) The 2nd year is surprisingly tougher because you know what's coming and it ain't pretty. But just like last year...life goes on, and it's going up:)

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sorry Meg! Keep your chin up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, you know that? It's true. And you wonder why I think I'm the luckest person in the whole world.... It's because I have you!
    I love you all the time no matter what!

    ReplyDelete