June 19, 2011

My Dad is Rad!

It's Father's Day and since i have such an amazing dad, here are just some of the reasons why he is the best:
  1. He works harder than anyone I know to provide for us.
  2. He is so supportive of me in everything i choose to do.
  3. He always has the best advice, and i always know i can trust it.
  4. He helps me whenever i am doubting myself
  5. He passed on his love of nature to us
  6. I became a scouter because of him, and i love that is has become a part of who i am
  7. My dad magnifies his calling in the Church and is a worthy priesthood holder
  8. He is always giving me helpful hints on how to deal with that missionary of mine.
  9. i can always count on him for encouragement
  10. i know that he genuinely cares about his children and their lives
  11. i love that my dad wants to be involved in my life
  12. Whenever we have Family Home Evening, he always conducts in some goofy way that i still find so entertaining.
  13. My dad can find his way ANYWHERE, who needs a GPS when you've got dad!
  14. He passed on a need to blast our music at unbelievable decibels. Haha. Now we are all deaf.
  15. He can dish it, but he does not take it very well. He is fun/easy to tease.
  16. He used to watch the Disney channel with me and he would laugh more than i would.
  17. He's always ready and willing to listen, I can always count on him being there!
I could come up with a million more reasons why my dad is the greatest, but i love that he has raised me and my family in the Gospel and treats us along with my mom with love and respect.  I am so grateful to have such an amazing dad in my life forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment