June 17, 2011

Run, Forest, Run...

I like to run. I’m no good at it, but I like it. Randomly I decided to become a hardcore avid runner. But, I say this at least once a year and the last race I ran was 4 years ago (which i didn't even get to finish because of a stupid date, but that's another story) haha... Needless to say I needed some motivation. People always say if you are planning on running then you must, treat your feet. So I did.  I bought a pair of Nike Free Run 2. Oh baby, oh baby. I can't wait to put those bad boys on and run for miles...after I build up some serious endurance because currently I have none. My ultimate goal is to run the half-marathon in Ogden next year then maybe a full, but for now I’m taking it slow and will pick up a few smaller races along the way.  Let the training begin!

Fact: this picture does not do justice to the awesomeness of these shoes!
oh and yes that is my sweet action Phillip countdown chain in the background.


1 comment: