June 14, 2011

No Comprende

I am halfway done with Weber State and I just barely found out that my major is only available through a B.A. which means I need 4 semesters of a foreign language. My first reaction to this news was...
Wrapped helically around an axis or not I will try to look at this educational detour positively…or positivamente??? Maybe this will look good on my resume and secure me a job, or  i may actually learn something valuable, currently I have found little value in my general ed courses. ha. I just signed up for Spanish 1010 for the Fall....this is going to be an adventure! que los buenos tiempos. (or something like that.)

1 comment:

  1. Are you serious?!? yeah talk about screwed...what is your major? are you done with mostly generals or do you have a bunch of depth classes towards your major? switch your major to something else so you can finish faster, look at grad requirements for other departments maybe... and see if the classes you have already taken match up with any other major. or if you are sold on your major embrace learning a new language a suppose :) GOOD LUCK figuring it out!

    ReplyDelete