August 18, 2011

Up, Up, and Away...

I LOVE Up!
1. because it is just flat out delightful
2. i die laughing every time i watch it
3.  it reminds me of Phillip and I.
  what are the similarities you ask?

Carl & Ellie have a coin jar to save up for somewhere they want to go together...


So do we!

They are best friends...

and so are we!!!
They have a book of their adventures...
and so do we!
We love to go on adventures
For our first Christmas together, Phill made me an adventure book, here are a couple of pages he made, and a few i've added to it over the past two years.
 




I love my adventure buddy, and just like Ellie my idea of what an adventure is changed when i met Phill and realized amazing adventures can be found in everyday situations!  Can't wait for an eternity of adventures with my best friend! 

oh, and this is the actual Up house i visited today, that created this Up craze!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment